Saturday 17 May 2014

Being a Cali Girl


Every corner, there's temptation. Even if you had 2 cups before.

In - N - Out. All day, Everyday

 
 


 During the two weeks of school holiday ( I took another 2 weeks extra)  I had the pleasure to visit my relatives over in California. Stepping off L.A.X the first thing I notice was the weather, it was beautiful. The sun was blazing on my skin and what amazed me was that I wasn't sweating or feeling sticky! America my dear, you served your Starbucks well, the amount of drinks I had should put me to shame but I'm not. Considering it takes me an hour to get my Starbucks in Sydney. My 4 weeks consisted of me eating In-N-Out non-stop. Hands down the best burgers! My weeks also consisted of me eating fast food and beside Starbucks, Boba Milk Tea. My Last image was something I found interesting because I don't see these anymore in Sydney. I just love how America still uses this.



 May Dream Come True . . .
        Selina.

No comments:

Post a Comment