Wednesday 1 January 2014

Wish & Want - January 2014

Wish & Want - January 2014




1. Mac Pro - I currently have a Toshiba laptop that is almost 3 years old and the battery broke down so now when i want to use it i need to charge it, which is a hassle when I'm on the go. Also, my sister is starting to use my laptop too and sharing is a no, no! I can't stress how badly i need this, I am also a photo editing freak and a film freak hence, using Mac Pro to its potential.

2. Nike Free Runners - As part of my 2014 goal, I am to get fit... and to get fit you need motivation! I've been wanting these shoes since it came out, but now I have a reason to get it! Also my current sport shoe is just to heavy for me LOL and no motivation. Aqua is just a pretty colour. 

3. Michael Kors - My trusty 4 year old Chanel wallet is starting to die :(  This is such a classic/elegant look but can be paired with any bag or outfit which makes it one stone, two birds. 

4. Canon G1X - I. Need. It ! My family camera is the Canon 60D, which we spent over $2000 on and my dad isn't just going to let me use it to take random photos. Hence why i need this! I am a photoholic just ask my friends! I constantly feel the need to take pictures all the time and since this camera is budget friendly...why not?! 

5. Michael Kors - Just like my wallet, my current watch is just too small for me, since i purchased it when I was in year 7, I also feel the need to update my watch + my eyes are becoming blind so  I need something big! 

6. Alexander Wang - How can i describe my love for this bag? Or the designer?! I love how Wang manage to make such a simple yet classic bag turn into something so chic and suitable for any occasion. I need storage. Full stop. When I shop for bags I always check the amount of storage I have. I am a girl after all, LOL. No, I'm serious, i usually carry my glass box and a trusty novel with me and other essential so I really need storage, and I've been loving this bag for ages!! 

These are basically all the items I need before school... no, serious! Its a matter of life or death! Although some things are just pure impulse...Its my January Wants and Wishes. 
May dreams come true... 


                                       May Dream Come True...
                              Selina. 




No comments:

Post a Comment